Investing in the future of IMTT by hiring the best talent in our industry
We only operate at our best when we leverage the skills of our employees and empower our teams.
The heart of IMTT is our employees
IMTT works hard to support our employees in their career development by offering training and continuing development opportunities to meet health, safety, environmental protection and performance goals. We promote an open feedback culture and track employee development to ensure the safety and well-being of our entire team.
That is why we are proud to have a high retention rate with <1.3% average monthly employee turnover. IMTT was recognized as a Top Workplace in Greater New Orleans for 2021 by the Times-Picayune and the New Orleans Advocate.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
We understand the important role your benefits play in helping you live a healthy, productive life.
We offer an extensive benefits package designed to advance your overall physical, financial and emotional well-being:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Basic Life + Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term + Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Accommodations
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance (EAP)
- Mental Health Awareness Toolkit
- Travel Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Benefits Helpline
- Parental Leave
- Family Care Leave
Fostering a Culture of Inclusion
We promote diversity, inclusion and belonging in our workforce by eliminating all forms of discrimination
All IMTT employees are provided with the opportunity to work under fair and equitable conditions in a safe, open and welcoming work environment. We believe that the diversity of ideas, beliefs, experiences, talents, skills, perspectives, backgrounds and cultures improves our decision-making. By embracing differences, we bring the best out of our people to drive business growth and long-term success. All our employees embrace our commitments and sign our Diversity Commitment Letter.
IMTT is committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all that we do, including the services we provide. We also are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and language assistance to allow persons with disabilities and those with limited English proficiency equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from our services. For more information, we invite you to review the policies listed below.
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Language Assistance and Access Plan
- Reasonable Accommodations for Individuals With Disabilities Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of International-Matex Tank Terminals for UMR participants. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com
Join Our Team
Interested in joining an inclusive culture that empowers you to build your career?